June 20, 2011

first and foremost...

so i'm slightly excited to start this adventure.  one of my best friends http://www.leemeandthegirls.blogspot.com/ is pretty much my inspiration for all craftiness, family adventures, and just loving life.  she has an amazing viewpoint on life, and i hope that i can display the same. 

my back patio is my safe haven.  my husband has slaved away to create my little world complete with my craft room that leads to the back patio.  i love to create anything that can make me smile.  i am a teacher, so a lot of my desires lean towards the child like manner. 

this is my attempt in broadening my horizons and exploring the adventures that a blog can hold.  hold on tight, my mind is like that of an ipod on shuffle...it tends to jump from adventure to adventure....

to the moon and back-

casey

No comments:

Post a Comment