June 23, 2011

it is finishing!

so graduate school.  big deal right?  not really.  ugh...... that's my word for it.  BUT the END IS NEAR!!  last night at approximately 2:15 am i submitted my disposition portfolio.

HUGE DEAL.........well to me anyways.  and probably to the husband as well.  he's pretty excited to not hear me complain about it anymore.


only two more classes and its over :)

besides that amazing deal, the beach is calling my name and i shall arrive tomorrow!!  i can not wait to smell banana boat sunscreen and feel the sun scorching me, its a lovely thing really.  i can't wait to indulge in some fresh seafood, outlet shopping, and maybe a pairasailing trip or something else adventurous. 

on another extremely happy note... my dad comes home in approximately a month!  the afghans have had him too long.  please say a prayer for him and his unit and thier safe transistion. 



have a glorifying thursday!

to the moon and back-
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment