July 6, 2011

blah blah blah

comps.......comps....comps.....ugh....its the only thing that is daunting on my birght future.  july 11th needs to hurry and pass.  i CAN do this.  i WILL do this.


anyways...on to much happier things...CRAFTS.  love them.  they are my outlet.  i am no professional artisit by any means.  ask me to paint a tree, and i am pretty positive that it would look much like a cartoon.  kid's stuff is my thing.  check out these lovely canvas paintings for my sweet neighbor.....





the bird came about because of my sweet mama.  she's been in to birds lately.  she has specifically ordered a stool with a bird to go in her new classroom.

so instead of escaping from the reality of the comps through this or crafting, i'm going to be responsibile....i'm going to study!


have a marvelous day!

to the moon and back-
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment