July 12, 2011

what what!?!

the COMPS are now a thing of the past....please just imagine me doing a cheer, because i'm that excited.
so now i can move onto much greater things!  speaking of greater things...teaching.  i know without a doubt that God called me to be a teacher.  my last year teaching third grade was an adventure to say the least.  difficult is an understatement....but i will always cherish it as a learning experience.  God has blessed me with an AMAZING opportunity to teach at my dream school, hayes cooper center.


i'm absolutely over the moon excited.  i completed my student teaching here, and will stay in third grade.  i can't not describe the blessings i have felt in the past few days.  ephesians 3:30 says, "he can do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine, according to His power at work within us."  He can do more than we ASK or IMAGINE....and good gracious He did.  it is absolutely amazing to look at my life and see where God's plan is unfolding. 

i hope you each have a glorious tuesday :)

to the moon and back-
casey

No comments:

Post a Comment